Though Florida is the Sunshine State, we have our fair share of stormy days and random rain showers - especially in the summer months. Not only can the rain ruin a day at the beach, but it can have quite a negative effect on your home.
As Homeowners, gutters are our number one defense when it comes to this frequent and unpredictable cycle of rainfall in our beautiful state. Constructed to capture the rainwater from your roof and carry it safely into a downspout, gutters help direct the water away from your soffit, fascia and foundation. Your home is one of the largest investments of your lifetime.
MD Seamless Gutters is here to protect that investment from water damage, rot, erosion, and mildew.
The truth is, some homes may not even require gutters if:
• Your roof overhang is 6” to 10” wide
• The ground slopes away from your house
• An effective rain diverter is already installed
• You live in an area that gets little rain
In Florida, however, we cannot escape the amount of rainfall we receive and should consider protecting our homes and foundations. Gutters are the peace of mind and security you need from the following outcomes below.
No Gutters can lead to:
• Standing water on your roof or in your yard
• Infestation of termites, mosquitos, and other moisture-seeking insects
• Wood rot
• Flooding of your lawn and flowerbeds
• Soil erosion
• Foundation damage
• Siding and paint damage